DICTA 2015 ConferenceCongradulations to DICTA 2015 prize winners.
- The APRS Best Paper Prize (co-sponsored by IAPR)
Song Liu, Wanqing Li and Philip Ogumbona - Creating Simplified 3D Models with High Quality Textures
- The APRS Best Student Paper Prize selected from submissions where the first author is a current student.
Peter Zhang and YS Hung - Non-Rigid Structure from Motion through Estimation of Blend Shapes
- The DSTO Best Fundamental Contribution to Image Processing Paper Prize awarded by Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO).
William X. Liu, Tat-Jun Chin - Smooth Globally Warp Locally: Video Stabilisation using Homography Fields
Canon Extreme Imaging Awards
The Canon Extreme Imaging Awards were presented, covering:
- DICTA category: all DICTA papers where the majority of the work is by Australasian university students are automatically eligible
- Open category: Australasian students are invited to submit papers recently published in any journal or conference